Monday, April 21, 2014

Stampin Up Pansy Punch for Dogwood Blossom

 Still making my flowers.  I love the idea of living in fantasy world but a world I can create.  Here I have been playing with our Pansy Punch and made some beautiful Dogwood Blossoms.  I enjoyed the colouring of my blossoms and I find being immersed in this world peace and tranquility.  I also love being able to teach others as well as, how to enjoy the art of card and flower making.  I have been doing this now for 40 years or more.  I started first with quilling and then all things paper followed on.
Here I have made a Box Topper with the Dogwood Blossom and Geraniums with the beautiful Sizzlets Lovely Leaves Folder for foliage..

Every moment in this world I find precious and love to share this with my friends and clients.


This is the close up of my blossoms.  Although each blossom takes a while to make each little step is precious and enjoyed.  I also hope at the end of my project that others may find some eye candy as well.
I hold classes every month for flower making and my customers enjoy the challenge with me.
love Carolyn



No comments:

Post a Comment