Saturday, July 5, 2014

Catalogue Launch Day

Had a wonderful day all went well had 14 lovely ladies pop in for their Catalogues.  I had a lovely little thank you gift for each.


We talked about the Catalogue, classes, and just chattered but had a lovely time.
It had taken me quite a few hours to set up for the class had the dining table all set out.  Had some of my favourite tools on display and what I make with them.
Did a little flower Woowing and had a great afternoon.
This is a one of my favourite tools in the top corner.

My Envelope Maker

On the top of my envelope are some of the things I have made with my envelope maker. Gift Bags.
Large Envelope Boxes filled with home made cards and envelopes ready to be sent.


Of course there are some of my flowers which are my above all favourites these I make with punches with my wonderful big shot or sometimes just with card stock and my scissors.

Thank you to all my friends and family that came I hope you enjoyed your little time with me as much as I enjoyed your company and friendship.

Everyone got there thank you gift but I forgot to draw the Lucky Door Prize so at my next class in two weeks we will draw the Lucky door prize so some of you can be there.


lots of love
Carolyn
.

No comments:

Post a Comment