Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Catalogue Launch Day 5th July

So excited my very first Catalogue Launch Day in the six years I have been in Stampin Up as a Demonstrator.  I have some beautiful ladies coming lots of surprises and a lovely afternoon tea ready.  Been working all week on there little take home bags and have a lucky door prize.  Which is Five New In Colour trendy cards for all occasions with stamped envelopes as well in a lovely Envelope Case made by my Envelope maker.
I am just taking a little gamble not doing this before is a little scary,  I am afraid the stress and anxiety just seems to take over.
But I have decided to do it and my desire to accomplish this is nigh.


There will be list of classes that my girls may like to book for but awaiting our Christmas Catalogue first to be able to put the Christmas Classes together.
But I think lots of chatter and looking at the new Catalogue will create some fun.


Lots of love
 Thank you 
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment