Friday, July 25, 2014

Wreath for the Beauty of Summer with Stampin Up Spiral Rose Die

The beautiful vibrant colours of the Roses and the gorgeous Rose foliage, reminds me of the sensational perfume of the  Rose after a refreshing Summer shower.  In the winter this brings beautiful memories of the summer to come and lovely warm weather to dream about.  The days of warm cardigans and coats need a little inspiration to keep us going.


I had been fiddling with this wreath now for about 3 months just wondering what to adorn it with.  I have made everything from Azaleas to Zinnia's and all flowers in between .  Then it came to me the Stampin Up Die for the Spiral Rose. I had heaps of Roses I had made as I like to make my flowers and store them until I need them.


The gypsophila  I made with our new leaves out of the New Flower Die for the Big Shot by adding little punched out images of a flower scrunched up on the leaves.  Gypsophila is such a beautiful filler.  A couple of the leaves instead of adding the scrunched up tissue flowers.  I added tiny quilled roses made out of .5 cm. 


The Wreath was made from the Wreath kit in last mini catalogue but the Burlap ribbon is still available in our new Catalogue and all you need do is to make your Wreath Shape with Heavy Card stock and roll the Ribbon around the wreath.  I used partial dies to make Rose buds and then coloured edge of the leaves of the Roses with water colour.  I really needed to shade my Roses but that will come in my next wreath.  The Roses and leaves I attached to my Burlap Ribbon Wreath with the glue gun.  I always like to lay my wreath out before attaching so any changes I can make before the arrangement is complete.

Go ahead and make your beautiful Wreath and enjoy the beauty of the lost season in the winter.

love and 
Happy Crafting
Carolyn

Love you to leave comment and tell me what you think about my beautiful Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment