Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Taste of Aussie in Stampin Up


My Favorite Card using some of our wonderful retired dies and the Butterfly Punch.  Quite a lot of this card has been quilled so I have used my own Licence here but in the making of this card all the stamp sets I have used, are current.
I love our Australian Native plants they fill me with delight and create that sense of well being within.  The eucalyptus which fills our air is refreshing and such an amazing healer as well.
The beauty and the scent of our bushlands  fill me with a sense of well being and gives me a great pride in our Australian Heritage.
On this Card I have used all Current Stamp Sets.  The beautiful Daffodil colouring brightens and brings the Spring into the air.  Which also represents our delightful Wattle Flower.


This is the Cover / Sleeve which the card slips into easily.  I do not make this until I have finished the main centre of the card as I need to use the main section for the depth of the sleeve so the card sits comfortably into it.
I do have the Handkerchief / Napkin Card in my tutorial on this site.
Enjoy the beauty of Australian Bushlands.
Have a wonderful week.
love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment