Saturday, September 27, 2014

Mini Albums Oh the Fun

Have just completed a Mini Album for a teenager. This was something just for fun and to use up stashes of old bits and pieces that are laying around.
It has been amazing learning about how to layer and bind and use all these wonderful ideas.  The ideas keep flowing into my head and I have decided to take note and write all the inspirations I get down and then put them into practise.
Flowers play an important part in my art forms so flowers will be a big part of my displays.  I will share with you my first Journal.
This is my cover of my Mini Album because it is the first of this type I have made I will be dedicating it to my four lovely daughters.   Each page has hidden Tags and Photo Matts and Journaling pages.  Know I have finished it.  All my beautiful memories of my girls I am going to enter into this and keep as my first.

This is the first page of the Journal here I have made pockets and flourishes of flowers stick pins and lots of lovely glimmer and glitter.
The cards I made to pop into this pocket were not included in this lot of photo so I shall come back to them later.

It was so much fun making from the cover to cover all the exciting nooks and cranny's for stuffing labels and Journalling pages.  Memories and flowers it was very healing.  I can see there will be many more to make and have fun with.  It was using so many skills that you gain after so many years of paper creating it was just awesome.
Little file tab page with journalling tags and note pieces.  Hand made and shaded flowers beautiful laces and whoo hoo washi tape as well.
These little books would be wonderful as Wedding Memories, Baby Albums the list goes on and on. I have already made a list of 100's of types of things you can add to make this little book interesting.

Book Marks made with Scalloped Circles brads and feathers .  I just had so much fun and I am sure I will be showing you a lot more in the future.

Pages with mirrors and frames and Butterflies and Birds.  Glitz and pearls all things girly and beautiful.  With this one I used  just bits and pieces I had but will be know thinking about all of my Stampin Up Stuff I can make this wonderful past times with.
Sponging and daubing making all your emblishments and just having so much fun.
Come and join me for a class.
lots of love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment