Saturday, November 22, 2014

Many Merry Stars Create a Kit Stampin Up



This is a fabulous kit, I have used my quilling skills to make this Large Wreath which is big enough use on a Door or over a Mantel Piece.
I have decorated it with Australian Wild Flower Quilling and used the beautiful Wooden Snow Flakes that came in the Kit.  The Banner, Wording and Stars  are all in the kit plus another 24 smaller sized stars from tiny to bigger.  The Largest one is 38 cm wide.  The other stars could be stuffed with Jewellery and the larger ones could be filled with chocolates and toffees and allsorts of bits and pieces to decorate a Christmas Tree or add as Gifts under the  Tree.  I just love this set and they were so easy to put together too.  All instructions included all you needed to buy were the gifts to fill and maybe some adhesive as the stars had adhesive strips to place around them. Plenty of bits and pieces to decorate with.


Although my large star I used strips of cardstock or quilling paper to make my Wild Flowers with.

This set came out on our Christmas additional brochure.
If you would like to buy it you can click on my online Shop and buy there.   Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit Item No 138104
Happy Crafting for Christmas.
love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment