Friday, December 26, 2014

Stampin Bow Builder Punch Sneak Peak

Hi my dear friends wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a very special new Year.
This is a little sneak Peak at our new Bow Punch in our new Occasions Catalogue.
Just having a little play today and this is the card I came up with using our beautiful Bow Builder Punch and Watercolour Winter Simply Created Card Kit.
These beautiful little bows simply blew my mind when I had made them and put them on a card.  They are just beautiful.
Using the same Kit but the Stamp Set Wonderous Wreath and the Bow Builder Punch this is what I came up with again.  They are so easy to create and so cute on a card.
Looking forward to sharing a few more of our surprises in the next few days.
Happy Holidays
and Happy Crafting Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment