Tuesday, June 30, 2015

#Punch It Up Stampin Up Competition for Demo's


It has been a few months since I have posted on my blog.  I have just had a new disk put into my neck.  This makes life a lot more comfortable especially when sleeping of a night I can now get more than 2-3 hours sleep which is wonderful. I have finally been able to craft a little so this was my first an entry for #Punch It Up using our new Sweetheart Punch which the large White Roses were made from. The Pansy Punch which the small Roses are from as well as the Dog Wood Blossom.  The Border Heart Punch was used for the Ribbon running through the centre of  DSPaper.




I used the Stampin Up Stamp Sets:
"Kinda Eclectic",
"Butterfly Basics",
Salutation from New Baby Stamp:
 "Made with Love"




This is a close up of the White Roses made with the new Sweetheart Punch.



The Dog Wood and smaller Deep Red Roses were made with the Pansy Punch.
The Fern and Rose Leaves are made with the Stamps from the above stamp sets and Fussy cut around the images as well as shaping and moulding each leaf and frond.
All these products are available on my shop on line icon.


Have a wonderful week.  Happy Crafting.
Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment