Friday, July 10, 2015

Mini Albums

One of the rages at the moment are the mini albums.  Just love dreaming and creating with these.  There are so many things that you can incorporate into this little albums and make them for specific moments in life.  At the moment I have been working on Baby Albums.  This is the front cover of my largest one that I have made at the moment.
I used Stampin' Up!  Stamp Set  "Something for Baby" and dies, also our new set which goes with these dies as well "Made with Love".  Fabulous sets to have in your collection for all sorts of baby cards albums, memories. Think these two sets are just fabulous.  The Pram In the photo is one of my favourite stamps.  Glam it up with pearls and diamonties to add a little class to your dies.
The next photo is the latch I made with chain and locket closure to keep the book closed.  As you can see once photo's and notes are added the book it will become quite full.  You can add charms and bead to dangle off the chain or something to add a little bling.


The next is the Birth Record Book.  This contains all the special details of babies birth.  Such as Weight, Length all of babies special features.   Each of the pockets I have lined with Window pages to give the pocket stability.  The one below has quilled Roses and hearts which I have made with my quilling..  The Butterflies are Stampin Up Papillon Potpouri and cut with the matching punch.
             

Have a lace Belly Band to hold cards in and have found our lovely Stampin Up Life Journaling  cards by Becky Higgins fit a treat into pockets and band to add some each class your your Mini Album

Below are the cards for each of the first 12 months of babies Life.  On these you list babies achievements or special things that happened at each month.  I have made a seperate pocket for every two months of babies life.
Home made envelope pocket for little tags or photos or any special item you would like to add to the book.

Hope you enjoy this book they are so much fun to make I have many more ideas in store for you.
Happy Crafting 
love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment