Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mini Album Part 2. Stampin Up Designer Papers.



This is part 2 of Mini Album using mostly S.U. Prodoucts as you have probably noticed here I have used just a couple of other products but these do give the page a little bit of character.  Just needed to add a little bit more.


Here I have made pockets for Journalling and Photo Tags.  One side for journalling and the other as a photographs.   I myself very much love the Blue Pages.


Closer up of the Tags made to go in the pockets.  Tags finished with Itty Bit Flower Punch and a little bling.  On the yellow page I have stencilled a scroll and filled the scroll with diamonties.  All the stamped images  have been put on dimensionals to add a little texture to the page and allow photo mats and journalling mats to sit under the embellishments and hold them in place..


 I have added a few more colours to the book one being the Hello Honey and Delightful Dijon to of our in colours for 2014-2016 these two add a rich texture to the pages.


This is the pocket page of the Hello Honey.  I have embellished with a couple of bees and my own scroll design.  Just playing with colours and ideas.  Experimenting with different ideas helps to bring better ideas so enjoy being creative and using what we are lucky to have.

I still have a few more photo's I would like to share with you. Last part of Dreams of SU.
Thanking you for popping in.


love Carolyn 
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment