Thursday, October 29, 2015

Stampin Up Christmas Tags 2015

Well its almost count down to Christmas again.  The time comes and goes so quickly and here we are counting down again.

Here we have the beautiful "Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit. " 139602
Having real fun creating the original designs and now this time will be using collage and lots of bits and pieces I have been storing for ages.  I hope to have 20 Very Original Cards as well as the 10 which were illustrated on the Project Kit.
This is the first set of collaged Tags below that I have made to go with the originals. 


Time to order your Fun Tag project Kit which you can order on this page now.  I have been cutting up old Christmas cards as well as using the goodies that are in the kit and anything extra I can find or I have made which is Christmasy.
Have a wonderful week.
Happy Crafting tell next time.
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment