Monday, November 23, 2015

Halloween Stampin Up Papers / Memory Albums / Steampunk

 Hi a new week more progress.  This is one of my latest exciting new project.  This mini Album I have been making using up old stampin up designer papers.
Also the fabulous flower punch which is our Christmas additions to our punches.  I can see many beautiful flowers being made from this punch.  I have made this flower rustic by punching out the petals sponging edges and ruffling up all blossom and then unscrunching and making blossom look rustic.  The Blossoms are mounted on a pocket with corners of a frame I had found in my bits and pieces box.
This book is full of pages and pockets, photo mats and journalling spots.  Has little folders for attaching comments and photo's too. All so little booklets named Potions, Spells and Lotions.  These little booklets have intriging embossed covers and creative little folio's.  All in the fun of art.

Have a happy Crafting week.
love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment