Thursday, January 14, 2016

Love Bug

This little card reminds me of the old Series of Love Boat.  But this little bug has been so much part of our life.  From the moment we were married Sylvester and I had a VW.  Travelled down the East Coast of Australia on our Honeymoon in it.
So to me this is a very special card.  It is so special I am keeping it for Valentines Day for him.

In our new Occassionals Catalogue this wonderful Love Bug Stamp Set was issued.  Of course I was going to need this one to add to my collections for story telling.  It has been our life.  Bringing all our little off springs along in some sort of VW.  Even if it was a Camper Van.  The kids knew it as part of our life.  There was always one being done up in our garage or one to pieces somewhere for the man of the house to mend another or put it back together again.

This card I made with my husband in mind.
I used Water Colour Paper to craft the VW,
Stamp Pad Watermelon Crush as the heart colour.
DSP To match my colours.
Confetti Hearts Border Punch.
Stampin Up Silver Ribbon.
Sweetheart Punch
TIEF Retired Folder but this one I love so much I just have to use it.
Stamp Set NEW Beautiful Ride (photopolymer)

Hope this brings a little love to your day as it has to mine!

Happy Crafting love Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment