Friday, February 19, 2016

Watercolour fun! Stampin' Up! Markers, Ink Pads or Inkers.

All these fabulous tools can be used to watercolour your pictures.  Virtually with watercolour you are building up layers of colours over your water colour paper to make your picture live.
I like using my Aqua Brushes for this as no matter were you go you have your brush and water with you. Blender pens are also another great resource and just the humble paint brush and a tumbler of water.  I like to use my Acrylic blocks to mix my colour on.
 Love water colouring although I am not professional or have been taught a great deal about this.  I have read a lot and watch artists at work and picked up a lot of their tips.


You do not need heaps of colours, just your basic colours will give you every thing you need to finish your card.  Have fun being an artist.
Happy Crafting
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment